Careers – Call Center
This is an Inside Sales role, consisting of multiple outbound calls, with some inbound. You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue!
Responsibilities of Call Center Representatives:
- Generate qualified appointments for our Sales Consultants.
- Set and meet appointment setting objectives.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and conversation when providing services
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Requirements of Call Center Representatives:
- Call warm leads to sell new and existing products
- Must be a sales person with a passion for selling and motivated by money
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Reliable and punctual, no call outs in the first 90 days!
- Must be willing and able to work 40 hours to close deals… the best sales reps want to work more than 40 hours, because the more they work, the more sales they make!
Careers – Technicians
As an Installation Specialist at SAFEGUARD Security and Surveillance, Inc., you will be part of a team dedicated to success. All of our technicians are factory trained, licensed and insured. We take great pride in maintaining the highest quality of professionalism and workmanship. We are a family of like minded, motivated, and excited individuals who are committed to creating an exceptional experience by providing every family, home, and business with an innovative, reliable and affordable security solution. We are a growth orientated organization committed 100% to the development of excellence. While at SAFEGUARD you will never stop growing. You will be trained by some of the most experienced and talented technicians in the industry.
Considered one of the best places to work in New England, SAFEGUARD Security and Surveillance provides state of the art security equipment and interactive services to residential and commercial customers in 30 states. Our competitive pricing, licensed and factory trained installers, and unparalleled customer service will make you proud to represent such an upstanding and credible organization. To be considered for a position, please submit your information and we will contact you soon. Thank You for your interest in a career with SAFEGUARD Security and Surveillance, Inc..
Careers – Sales
Join a community of trailblazers who are changing the way people live. Take advantage of a stellar training program that will propel your career forward in record time. Connect with a tight-knit network of men and women who are just as passionate about people and their safety as they are about reaching — and surpassing — their career goals.
When you join the SAFEGUARD team, you’ll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal, and an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders as we expand nationwide. Most important, you’ll have the opportunity to earn three times more than the average sales representative in other industries.
You will be trained to give a 20-year proven sales presentation to pre-qualified leads that are actually looking for the products we sell. If you have a passion for sales, the drive to succeed, the skills to communicate and the desire to win, welcome home.
It’s decision time. So decide to earn more, give more, and grow more.
A full-time outside sales position, your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective customers. Your only focus has to be on your career. We only ask you to learn our primary product lines, stay true to your training and deliver a proven sales presentation to consumers that truly need what you offer.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on residential and commercial security systems to decision makers
- Participation in ongoing sales training and coaching on a weekly basis
- Team building and mentorship
- Strategic presentation development
When you work at a company where the CEO started at entry level and worked his way to the top, you know we mean it when we say we’re preparing you to succeed in more than just your current position. While his story is remarkable, at Safeguard Security, it’s not really all that unique – because 98% of senior management began their careers here in entry level positions.
At SAFEGUARD Security, every single employee is set up to succeed from day one, and is provided with a specific skill set that ensures when you connect with your first client, you’ll be a Security expert, primed to deliver the best possible results.